Are You Ready?
There’s one reason why Takoma Park Integrative Care has become the premier cannabis evaluation & treatment facility in the DC Metro area… and that’s because of our education, knowledge, and clinical experience. There’s no one size fits all and we are here to help you.
Schedule your next appointment today!
Continue Your Journey Back To Health And Feeling Better!
The team at Takoma Park Integrative Care strives to provide its patients with the most effective and medically appropriate cannabis recommendations to decrease inflammation, improve autoimmune and GI function, and alleviate symptoms. The medical team is here for you and will do whatever it takes to improve your health and provide a path for continued health moving forward.
There are many ways that Takoma Park Integrative Care may be able to help you with your cannabinoid therapy and improving your health. We will likely have a few questions about your condition and prior evaluations that we will use the information to help decide whether we are the right fit for you, and vice-versa!
Please note that office hours are by appointment only. However, we understand that there is no way to predict when patients may need a little extra time. We make every effort to accomodate every patient’s needs and answer all of your questions.
Please set a realistic time for your appointment so that you can make it on time. Arrivals more than 15 minutes after your appointment time may have to be recheduled. We will always do our best to accommodate our patients however fees are nonrefundable for cancellations with less than 48 business hours notice. If cancellation is made 48 hours or more in advance, fees are refunded minus a 3% service charge.
At this time, all in-person evaluations are suspended. We are pleased to offer the convenience of telemedicine visits for new patients and renewals.
Precautions to Take During COVID-19 Pandemic
Our general advice for reducing risk:
- STAY HOME!!!!!
- Dispensaries are offering online ordering and curbside pick up for their patients. Check their websites for more information.
- Use a knuckle, elbow, or gloved finger to press elevator keys and a paper towel to open doors.
- Wipe off all items that have been in public places and are brought into the home – especially plastic, which can harbor small numbers of the virus for up to 3 days.
- Try to use Apple/Google Pay or tap credit card transactions. After touching any surfaces, especially ATM or credit card keys, wash your hands with soap and water x 20-30 seconds or use hand sanitzer, and contiune handwashing frequently during the day. This is especially important to do as soon as you get home from any outing.
- When washing is not possible, clean your hands with hand sanitizer containing at least 70% alcohol.
- Please keep your hands away from face and if you are in the vicinity of anyone coughing or sneezing, maintain a 6 foot distance and turn away.
- Don’t forget to sanitize your moble phone and computer keyboard!
Schedule Your Appointment
Testimonials From Patients
“Amazing care! If all doctors were like Dr…”
“Amazing care! If all doctors were like Dr. Frye and all offices were run like hers, medical care would be what it should be. Because of past experiences with medical care, I have extreme anxiety at seeing any doctor, especially someone new. Not to worry here. So glad I was referred to her and so glad I went.”
“If you’re looking for an M.D. who TRULY understands the intricacies of weed …”
If you’re looking for an M.D. who TRULY understands the intricacies of weed and its medicinal properties (for me, pain management), make an appointment to see Dr. Frye. Lovely office staff and easy, attractive office/location too.